mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
While rummaging for a box i found these, i have had them for quite a while and as you can gather i had forgot about them :LOL:

I have no use for them at the moment, sure i will soon as they are gone, so decided to sell instead of just sitting around.

When i removed them from their box i noticed some oil residue on one of the levers, it appears to be coming from the res cap, they seemed fine when i got them but have been upside down in a box for a while. It will need sorting but not sure what has worn, probably just the seal. The brakes could do with a service anyway and the bolts have surface rust so need sorting too. Please bear this in mind if you decide to buy, thank you.

The sale is for a full set, front and rear. The front hose is approx 830mm and the rear approx 1720mm.

Price £115 posted to UK Reduced £105 SOLD

paypal f+f please and if you have any questions please just ask.

Thanks

Mark

Attachments

• P1011395 (Medium).JPG
    P1011395 (Medium).JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 945
  • P1011396 (Medium).JPG
    P1011396 (Medium).JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 945
  • P1011398 (Medium).JPG
    P1011398 (Medium).JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 945
  • P1011399 (Medium).JPG
    P1011399 (Medium).JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 945
Re: Hope Tech X2 brakeset F+R - reduced -

lower price type bump

Re:

Don't suppose you are after anything that I could part ex/trade with? Recently acquired a nice bike but want to replace the avid brakes it came with.

Re: Re:

ishaw":1icjh9va said:
Don't suppose you are after anything that I could part ex/trade with? Recently acquired a nice bike but want to replace the avid brakes it came with.

Sending you a pm

Re: SOLD - Hope Tech X2 brakeset F+R - reduced -

SOLD

Back