Hope Mono Mini, Hope BigUn 24" DMR wheels, bars and stem

coreygun

Retro Guru
Hope Mono Mini brakes - front and rear - Work very well, lots pad life left, very good condition. Calipers fit 160mm discs. Hoses are 92cm & 140cm. - £69 SOLD

Hope/DMR 24" wheels - Hope Big'un front (blue) & Shimano SLX (black) hubs on DMR Backline rims. Straight and no dings, REAR: cassette, normal 10mmx135mm size (non QR), FRONT: 20mm, one front hub bearing needs replacing - new spare bearing provided. One DMR MotoDigger tyre included. - £45 (+£8 posted)

Rockrider Comp bars and TranzX stem - (which is just a rebranded Azonic World Force stem) 50mm reach, 25.4 clamp, polished with a bit of black overspray on a bit next to the bars. Can be cleaned off with the right stuff, white spirit or something. Bars are 650mm wide, 30mm rise. Both for £15 (+£3 posted)
Hi rise cruiser bars - Just bought these but they're a bit high for my MTB. 22.2mm clamp so for BMX stems. Fitted once and ridden down my road, but thats it. 660mm wide, 80mm rise, black - £10 (+£3 posted)
Profile Imperial chainrings - 40t and 41t - Used but not much tooth wear. - £15 each SOLD

All items can be collected from West London, or posted at the aforementioned prices.

IMG_5611.jpg

wheels_bars.jpg

tranzx.jpg

sprockets.jpg

Re:

I'm interested in the BMX cruiser bars; however, may I ask if there's any backsweep to speak of, if so do you know to what degree?

Re: Re:

RustyGold":6fqhvbz5 said:
I'm interested in the BMX cruiser bars; however, may I ask if there's any backsweep to speak of, if so do you know to what degree?

Yes there, is pretty average amount. I can measure it tomorrow if you like.

Re:

That'd be cool, if it isn't too much of an annoyance; alternatively, should it prove easier, take a picture to illustrate the sweep (I don't need an exact amount, just an notion)

RustyGold":75duph0o said:
That'd be cool, if it isn't too much of an annoyance; alternatively, should it prove easier, take a picture to illustrate the sweep (I don't need an exact amount, just an notion)

I wouldn't know how to get the exact angle without getting out a protractor, ruler, string, weight...

So I took a photo. It's about 1 - 1.5" pull back.

IMG_5340.jpg

stevet1":l18uvfno said:
Cheeky £25 posted for the mono mini brake?

Nah sorry, I'd rather keep it as a spare. These calipers and levers individually are £25 each on ebay, so I don't think I need to drop the price any more for a complete brake.

Back