2016 Genesis Vagabond monstercross/adventure bike

Malvern Rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Medium frame size. Mjölnir double-butted cromoly frameset. Stock components (Deore 2x10 w bar-end shifters, Spyre cable discs, 29x2.1 WTB Nanos)

Hardly ridden since bought owing to injury so in VGC, still on original tyres with plenty of tread. Very few marks to paint, all-round VGC.

Requires a new brake lever as the R/H one got popped off in a silly fall. I checked online they are approx £12 a pair (Promax).

Included extras: (New) Alpkit Love Mud 'Mool' rear rack. SKS Bluemels mudguards ( black, new in packaging) to fit 35c or poss upwards of. I never got to fit them.

Only selling as ongoing injury has changed requirements so need to recoup some funds for MTB.

£550 collected from Worcestershire/meet M5 corridor. May consider ONO cash. PM for more pics.

TvCkUW4.jpg

Agreeed wicket, they are. Am only selling in order to re-fund a 'one bike' solution following long-term lifting injury I've decided an MTB will be more useful for the foreseeable. Shame, but that's how the chips fell.

Someone buy it, save me going the fleabay route. Still on shop tyres and it has spent last 10 months in my study with one short dry outing.

Note - just had the R/H brake lever reinstalled so all working fine.

Back