Cotic Soda Ti - Size M - Rock Shox, Stans Rolling Stock

ddraver

Retro Newbie
Hi Guys

For sale is my Cotic Soda "bike". As much as I love it, I hardly ever use it, it doesnt suit my riding style (never did) and I'll use the cash for a Gravel adventure bike that I'll actually use!

(I appreciate I'm completely new here. I am active on BikeRadar if that makes you believe I'm more real (ahem). Obviously I understand if you want to use PayPal payment protection or (ideally) meet up in person etc.)

Price dropped to GBP 500 o.n.o (but see below)
For sale by Dave Kneen, on Flickr
Individual pics - https://flic.kr/s/aHskxBzoRv

Frame - the "original" Size MEDIUM Cotic Soda Ti
Fork - Rock Shox SID RL Ti fork (15mm Maxle)
Wheelset - Superstar Superleggera hubs on Stans Arch Rims with Sapim CX Ray spokes
Tyres - Schwalbe Racing Ralph/Rocket Ron combo (I have a load of other 26in tyres should you want them) set up tubeless

I have left what parts of the Shimano XT (it was the era just before they introduced clutch mechs) I think are still of sellable quality on the frame if you want them.

If you interested in a split or frame only please let me know. Clearly the value is in the frame so looking for GBP 500 for that. Other bits total 150 i reckon

Story - I upgraded the fork and wheels whilst living in Holland. Unfortunately for this bike, soon after that I bought a modern 29er Race HT (it was holland!) and began to use that pretty much exclusively (I'm not a retrobike kinda guy). The poor cotic has had very little use since then as I left it in the dry warmth of my parents garage and used it a few times a year when I'd come back. As much as I love it (it was my first "proper" MTB I have to be realistic. Ideally I'd put the frame on the wall somewhere but it's a bike and should be ridden by someone who loves it!

I am located in PLYMOUTH or S.E. Cornwall.

Re:

Hi. Frames too big for me. But going by your pricing if the frame sells for £500 I will give you £180 for the rest ;-)

Back