SOLD: Marzocchi forks X 2

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I was going to swap a few parts around and create a decent fork from the two but plans have changed. The drop offs have a cracked steerer so when cut below this, it would be around 170mm. It's in decent nick aside from that. The others are also in good nick, missing air top caps and the disc mounts have been cut off. My plan was to swap over the legs but like I said, plans have changed and I'm having a clear out.

After what I paid only, which is £50 for both forks inc postage for both. Headset not included.

Attachments

• 2017-10-23 23.00.09.jpg
    2017-10-23 23.00.09.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 840
Re: Marzocchi forks X 2

Are they both 1" 1/8th steerers?
Any play from the bushes?
Leaky seals?
The dropoffs have disk mounts still intact don't they?

Sorry for all the questions!

50 for both?
price for forks and shipment to italy?

sorry, i didn't read about the cracked steerer... 170mm is too short for by bike...

Re:

No problem at all.

Both are 1 1/8 steerer
Bushings appear fine by hand, not road tested on a bike
Drop offs have disc mount intact (lowers are very clean)
The blue ones appear to have oil around seals, z1s don't.

Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to answer where I can.

Thank you sir.
I'm going to measure the headtube on the lads bike tonight, might just getaway with 170mm steerer and the others would be great for my Mrs' bike.
Will let you know.

Re:

Still available, after double checking the steerer length after trimming below the crack, it would be 155mm, so quite short.

The other is 192mm.

You'd still end up with a tidy fork and spares for just £50 posted. I'm tempted to do the swap myself since a new project has arrived, but I should probably let them go as I have more forks than is healthy, certainly more than the not inconsiderable number of frames I have, which is a little embarrassing.

Back