Hope Ti Glide Rear hub with Mavic XC717 Rim, 32 hole

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hello,

I am slowly trying to clear some wheels out, I have too many sitting around in my garage :)

Hope Hubbed Mavic XC717, 32 hole, with DT Swiss spokes. Bearings feel smooth when I have spun by hand, rim is straight with not much wear to the braking surface.
I am not sure of the model of the hub, a Google says maybe a Ti Glide, but it doesn't quite match, any more accurate opinions welcomed :cool:
A magnet will not stick to the hub body, so I am confident(ish) that it is a Ti hub.

Will come with a part worn Conti Speed King 2.3 tyre and lightweight innertube, mainly because it saves me removing them and they will help cushion it in the box.

I will send via Parcel Force 48hr and be well packaged up.

£55 posted

QeA2s0l.jpg

h77xOvD.jpg

tBgp0yI.jpg

Re:

It is a TiGlide, but it's not a Titanium freehub. I have one of these early ones and I 'think' they are Aluminium before they moved to Titanium.
But never confirmed as never taken it off.

What's the rim condition like and has the hub been checked for hairline cracks.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":3vcwvva1 said:
It is a TiGlide, but it's not a Titanium freehub. I have one of these early ones and I 'think' they are Aluminium before they moved to Titanium.
But never confirmed as never taken it off.

What's the rim condition like and has the hub been checked for hairline cracks.

thanks for the info Mr Chicken.

The Rim is in great shape, runs true and only slight signs of wear.

Where do I look for hairline cracks? I have had a look and cannot see any.

Re:

Just the Alu flanges, towards the ti tube normally. If you can't see any then :)

Rear are not so bad like some of the front.

Back