Oakley Radar / RadarLock & lenses

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've realised I have too many Oakleys (again) and have to do a bit of clearing out. I've got about 4 sets of Radars/Radarlocks and I don't ride enough to justify keeping them all.

First up is this Road Prizm vented lens for RadarLock, from a Tour de France limited edition model. Has the tour logo in the bottom left corner. This is the single best Oakley lens for cycling in my opinion, and it's my second one of these (one of the sets I'm keeping has the same one in new condition). Condition-wise the outer surface coating of the lens has a number of light marks/scratches that you can see when the light catches. They won't show up well in the photos but probably the worst of these is a scratch on the right lens at the bottom, please see the last photo for an illustration. I never found any effect on vision through this lens and have been using it without any trouble right up until this week. There are also some wear marks from installation in the frame but those are covered by the frame once it's installed. Comes with cleaning pouch. NOW REDUCED TO £30 posted in the UK (PP gift or add the fee), overseas at cost.

A Radar in Polished white frame with Positive Red Iridium Polarized lens and red Earsocks/nosepiece/temple icons, model 09-723. The frame is in great condition though the lens has some surface wear to the iridium coating, hence the price. £45 posted in the UK (PP gift or add the fee), overseas at cost.

A new and unused RadarLock in Polished black frame finish with a VR28 vented lens. Immaculate (of course), with cleaning pouch. £65 posted SOLD

I have other odd bits for Radars/RadarLocks too - spare nose rubbers and hard cases, let me know if there's anything like this you need.

Attachments

• IMG_2686 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2686 (Custom).JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_2682 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2682 (Custom).JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_2683 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2683 (Custom).JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_2685 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2685 (Custom).JPG