Rock Lobster Team Titanium Frame SOLD

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I only just bought this :roll: but after riding it over the last few weeks I've come to realise it is just too small for me :facepalm: The photos show my build, the price is for the frame, seat collar and postage to UK mainland: £270 (+ £10 for PayPal fees). Strangely for titanium it has been lacquered (clear-coat) which has chipped off in a few places and there, but otherwise a beautiful, brilliant-handling machine. It isolates the trail buzz far better than any frame I've ever used, I had a real hoot on it through Swinley Forest.

The frame is a 19" model, all the geometry and sizes are in the image below.

SP

Attachments

• Rock_Lobster_Geometry.jpg
    Rock_Lobster_Geometry.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,620
  • RL_Welds.JPG
    RL_Welds.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 1,617
  • RL_Drive_2.JPG
    RL_Drive_2.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,616
  • RL_NDrive_2.JPG
    RL_NDrive_2.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 1,617
Re: Rock Lobster Team Titanium Frame

5' 10" but with silly-long legs to the point when I got fitted for a road bike they suggested a custom frame :LOL: , which means my arse is way up in the air for long-distance XC. When trail / technical riding with the saddle a few cm lower it was spot-on. I ride a lot of endurance races (solo 6-24 hours) so the fit has to be perfect for me.

SP

Re: Rock Lobster Team Titanium Frame

Free bump for a lovely frame. It used to be mine and its light and comfortable and beautifully made and will last you a lifetime! A real bargain, what else could you have for that money?

Latest posts

Back