1992 Team Marin

integerspin

Senior Retro Guru
£150 + postage, start with the bad bit. All postage is Mainland UK only.
When I bought this with it was put together with an assortment of cheap parts, some nasty some just plain wrong. The blokes local bike shop really mugged him off, but luckily he kept almost all the original parts and I was presented with most of the original bits. The frame paint is tatty at the back end and some of the stickers are missing. It's a 19" centre to centre frame. These are old photos I will clean it and take some new photos. I haven't posted a complete bike for a few years. so will guess postage will be less than £20.

I will price the parts for sale and start flogging them in a week or so. Prices include postage.

This is what the bike will be sold like:
Frame, £40.
Forks, £24.
Wheels.DX hubs and Araya rims, The rims are concave so I don't know if they have lot's of wear or none,
not a lot of miles since the bearings were replaced and the races and cones were perfect at that time, £45
Rear Mech, M735 long cage, £17.35
Front Mech, M900, £17.35
Cranks, M739, £23
Shifters, M095, £28
SeatPost, original one, £12
Saddle, titanium railed, £12
Brakes, M734, £18
Bars, Sakae titanium. £24

Original parts I have:
M732/M730 Hubs, races aren't good and printing is unreadable £8 the pair.
XT crankset, according to the previous owner this was original, I think it's got a decent set of rings on it £35
M900 bottom bracket, seemed a bit loose but was smooth. Doesn't feel so smooth now and hasn't got the cups with it, £2.55
M735 short cage mech £20.

Attachments

• 92team05.jpg
    92team05.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 962
  • 92-team01.jpg
    92-team01.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 962
  • 92team01.jpg
    92team01.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 962
Hi, i am interested in the parts list as its hard to make out some of the parts on the bike, i know the rims arent original so just wanted to make sure other bits were.

Cheers

No, i will pass thanks.

BTW the original cranks on this were XTR same as front mech.

Mark

Latest posts

Back