Now For Sale: Scott USA Endorphin

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
For sale is my Scott Endorphin Pro Racing Carbon/Thermo MTB.

This is a Medium size frame to suit 5' 6" to 5' 10" tall. Comes with the original Rock Shox Sid Hydroair forks. (decals aren't in good condition and paint scratches to the legs).

Mavic X517 Sup CD rims in excellent condtion with Hope hubs front and rear that are also in excellent condition (I'm not sure which ones but they are superb and have not seen many miles at all).
DB spokes. XTR front skewer and XT rear skewer.

9 Speed Shimano XT group set except the rear mech which is XTR but they are all of the same period. XT V brakes with new pads front and rear.

The middle and outer chain rings have been recently changed for new Middleburn ones when I also had a new 9 speed KMC quality chain fitted.

Just had new tubes and brand new Specialized Crossroads Armadillo 26 x 1.95 tyres.

Has the original stem, handlebars and seat post. A fantastic ride and this was one of the last ones they built so it has the sleeves built into the frame for added strength.

Ergon GP2 grips, bottle holder and standard flat pedals. FSA headset.

Recently had new cables inner and outer throughout. New bottom bracket fitted when I bought it about 2 years ago.

Everything works. No strange creeks or groans. Frame has small scuffs to the paint as it is 18 years old now.

Will also come with a matching spare Mavic Sup rim currently built up as a front wheel with an XT hub.

Collection preferred from the GL2 area of Gloucester but I will post to standard UK post codes for an additional £35.00

£375 O.N.O. Payment by Bank Transfer only.

Attachments

• DSCN1170 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1170 (Small).JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,696
  • DSCN1172 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1172 (Small).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,695
Back