Mavic x317 Citron Citrus lemon Lime anno disc rims SOLD

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I've not yet found a good use for these so going to offer them up.

They are used and i got them a several years ago member on here, I've just not used them myself. Quite rare and blingy! usual wear and tear but still stand out on a cool retro or not so retro bike.

£35 for both which I reckon is fair. I will even pay postage if you can pay PayPal Gift (or add 4%) PM for more info

I'm pretty sure they are 36 and 32h
securedownload4.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

Re: Mavic x317 Citron Citrus cool lemon Lime anno disc rims x 2

Any use to you Rick? You're not a million miles away.

not really. Im thinking about it but don't really have anything to do with them at this point, they would just hang on my wall for a few years before being sold on most likely :)

Let me know if they don't sell though :facepalm:

Re:

I'm very tempted as I have a surplus of hubs that need built, but I've sort of put off those builds due to other build commitments.

RickTheUncivil":2drp4yjk said:
not really. Im thinking about it but don't really have anything to do with them at this point, they would just hang on my wall for a few years before being sold on most likely :)

Let me know if they don't sell though :facepalm:
Fair enough that. Will let you know. :xmas-wink:

Re: Re:

Madmax1993":2b3bwm8i said:
I'm very tempted as I have a surplus of hubs that need built, but I've sort of put off those builds due to other build commitments.

Perfect then! Let us know. ;)

I've put it off too but because I had no hubs really I just liked em. Then a few years I bought 2 sets of factory disc wheels anyway (boring old black). I now need to build other rims, starting with a 48 spoke BMX wheel. That should be a learning curve! :D

Re: Mavic x317 Citron Citrus lemon Lime anno disc rims £cheap!

Cheap bling! Basically £15 each and a fiver towards post!
Counted the holes tonight 36 and 32

Back