FS: Half new set of Middleburn RS7's - now £40! SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Okay, I'll explain...

Basically one of my RS7's (about two years old) cracked at the pedal taper on the drive side, so I ended up sending them back to BETD for a warranty replacement. To cut a long story short I was given a new tandem version, which is almost the same. Slight issue is the logo is a newer font (despite being told that it would be the same as my older one) and the detailing around the pedal insert is a little different.

The whole process was a bit of a long winded fandango hence I'm now selling them on rather than going back through the process of sending back again. I also ended up buying another crankset because of said long winded-ness (the bike they were off is my main rider/transport). I'll also include a lockring that is used but still in good shape (fitted once and has a couple of spanner marks). The used non-drive side is still in pretty good shape overall.

I was thinking £45 pointed in the UK would be okay? Pictures below :) NOW £40

SOLD - forgot to update earlier, sorry peeps!

Attachments

• mids2.jpg
    mids2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,487
  • mids 1.jpg
    mids 1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,487
Re:

Nice. I'm not in the market for any cranks, but I could help out with a spider for whoever buys them if they need one. Glws.

Re: Re:

ishaw":3jrnq60k said:
Nice. I'm not in the market for any cranks, but I could help out with a spider for whoever buys them if they need one. Glws.

I don't need the cranks but have a spare set of rs7s that I could use again with a spider. Pm me

Re: FS: Half new set of Middleburn RS7's - cheap!

interested, if mynchiboy can supply cranks and lockring, and ishaw can provide spider....

I'll PM you both

Latest posts

Back