2000 Kona Pahoehoe Hard tail, great condition

alone_withmyaxe

Retro Newbie
IMG_6255_zpsltpzhz0z.jpg

This is my Kona that has been much loved and served me well since new. I am looking to send her on to a new home and hoping someone out there is interested.
I am not 100% on the size I am 5'9" and she has been fine for me. I can measure the bits if required, let me know the important measurements for you.

Almost all the parts are original, the bits that I have changed are in the distant past now, so not sure which are swapped out, grips, saddle, pedales and tyres are changed at least, as is the stem. Was serviced last year and still rides fine.
Some of the bits/spec:
Frame Tubing Material: TIG-welded Easton Ultralite
Fork Brand & Model: Marzocchi Bomber Z-3 Flylight
Brakeset: Avid Arch Rival 40 brakes, Avid SD-1.9 L levers
Shift Levers: Shimano Deore LX RapidFire SL
Front Derailleur : Shimano Deore LX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT SGS
Crankset: Race Face Prodigy, 22/32/44 teeth
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN52
Rear Cogs 9-speed, 11 - 32 teeth

I am looking for £300 or so, but open to offers so if you are interested please let me know.
I am oxfordshire based but can travel for mutual pick up. Let me know can be discussed.
and here are a load more pictures.

IMG_6257_zpsx6hx7s5v.jpg

IMG_6259_zpstm6vteg2.jpg

IMG_6258_zpsaxzqexq2.jpg

IMG_6260_zpsro2ehwyc.jpg

IMG_6256_zpsmwflff0b.jpg

IMG_6261_zpsk0gjmiwr.jpg

IMG_6254_zpsulekfjdu.jpg

Re:

Bump from a fellow Pahoehoe owner.

Hardly ever see any of these, basically a Kula frame. Can vouch for it being a great ride, light, quick, comfy for alloy and lots of fun.

Good luck with the sale.

Re:

Well, thank you Dyson for the endorsement!

Yep, it is a light and quick little bike, feels really natural with its geometry and is loads of fun!

Thanks again

dyson":b1qn15pw said:
Bump from a fellow Pahoehoe owner.

Hardly ever see any of these, basically a Kula frame. Can vouch for it being a great ride, light, quick, comfy for alloy and lots of fun.

Good luck with the sale.

Just pushing this back up, anyone interested please DM me.

Probably going to end up on Ebay if not sold here, but I would lov for it to end up with a loving home.

Regards all for looking

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back