2006 Kona Explosif 18 inch

dvatcmark

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's a sad day but I've finally got to sell my Expolsif as since getting a Singular Swift I just don't ride it any more.

Here're the spec of the main bits

Frame - 2006 Expolsif size 18 inch
Fork - 2006 Rock Shox Reba
Wheels - DT Cerit Hubs, Mavic 317 Rims 28 spoke
Crank - Shimano XT M751 (Octalink)
Brakes - Hope Mono Mini Rear (160), Mini M4 Front (180) with braded hoses
Bars / Stem / Seat post - Race Face Deus
Tyres - Nobby Nic
Pedals - Shimano M520
Headset - Cane Creek S3

As it stands it weighs 24lb according to my scales.

It can obviously run gears if you wish but its a nice single speed.

It's in what I'd describe as good condition fora 10 year old MTB, not dents of gauges just paint rub in the usual spots. I've take photos of the worst bits on the NDS chain stay and head/top tube. The stanction on the forks are fine too, lower have a few marks in the paint as you'd expect. The worst part of the bike is the hubs, as the black finish has started to bubble off. This was my fault for using them to commute over winter on a differnet bike and leaving the salty muck on by accident. It doesn't affect the performance of them, all bearings are tight etc. i just looks a bit ugly.

There's a few high res photos in the dropbox at the follwoing link, my camera flash isn't great so I'll get some better ones at the weekend in day light if it's not raining.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e5xhh7e4qyqf ... K3tca?dl=0

I'm asking £250 for the whole bike collected, I'm terrible at selling things so don't want to split the bike sorry.

Here's a photo to give you an idea

DSC_8932.JPG

Back