OT: Raybans, Gear4 D30 Iphone 7 Cases, Apple Headphones,

• Thread starter Deleted member 4805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4805

Rayban RB3183 014/73, owned from new and brought from the Sunglass Hut in Brighton about 6 years ago, They have spent most of their life sat in the case in the car glove box, excellent condition, the very very faintest of marks on the lens, easily 8/10 condition and if anyone was not happy with when they arrive I would happily refund. Original case included, Bargain £35 delivered.

The earsocks are aftermarket silicon ones but exactly the same colour / shape as the originals, the originals are rubber and completely crap, I replaced them three times as they would simply disintegrate after about 12-16 months and after buying 3 pairs at £20 a set I had enough !!! These are identical and I brought 3 pairs so will include two more pairs, have lasted 12 months so far and are as new....

Brand new I-phone 7 cases boxed, Gear 4 , all have D30 impact protection !!

£11 each delivered, Oxford in black, Shoho in black,

Genuine Apple headphones, these came with new phones myself and the wife have. Cost £29.99 from the Apple Store.

1 pair of the 3.5mm headphone cable cable version, £12 delivered.

2 pairs with the lightning connector , £18 each delivered

https://www.apple.com/uk/search/earpods?src=globalnav

Sony Fontopia MDR-NC11 Noise Cancelling Headphones, they work perfectly but have a few marks, not as good as the Bose ones but are still pretty good, mainly just used on flights. Cost just under £100 when new. £18 delivered.

Oyama Battery Pack 1500Mah for iphone lightning connector.Uesed a few tiny marks but perfect working order, £7 delivered.

http://www.staples.co.uk/power-cables-a ... lsrc=aw.ds

Re: Shimano XT 30T Single M8000 / Hope Bottom Bracket 30mm

chainring added.

Re: DT Swiss Sram 11 speed XD Driver / Protest Down Jacket New

bars and stem sold cheers

Re: DT Swiss SRAM 11spd XD Driver, Whyte Saddle,Raceface 30mm BB

saddle and BB added

Re: Sram Carbon Cranks S2200 / X01, X-Sync 28T, BB, Brand New

cranks added

Re: Specialized Mini Guide Swat Tool, Carbon Headset Vyron Remot

new bits added

Re: Specialized Chain Guide Henge saddle, Carbon Headset, Vyron