Shed Clearout: Voodoo Sobo frame, RS SID’s, Sram cranks

Whatmot1

Devout Dirtbag
I’m currently working away this week but when I’m back home next week I’m going to have a proper clearout. I’m just seeing if I get any interest on here before I plonk it all on Ebay. Please excuse the photos, I can provide better ones when I’m home. All prices include UK mainland P&P but items can be collected from the north Norwich area (Norfolk) if you wish. Paypal gift unless the buyer covers the fees.

2007 Voodoo Sobo 17”, 26” wheel frame. I'm selling my beloved Sobo frame as it's always been too small for me and I've converted to 29". My original build is in my signature but here is some info on the frame: It’s scandium alloy with carbon seat stays. Before I built it up, I weighed the frame and it came in at 1.6kg with headset cups and V-brake pivots still attached. Before I pillaged it for parts, I got the complete bike down to sub-10kg! I am absolutely gutted to be selling the frame as it’s bloody gorgeous! The frame has got quite a few chips and scrapes. I tried protecting it as best I could with Lizard Skin patches but I couldn’t cover everywhere. The frame will come complete with an Uberbike headset, the original V-brake pivots (blanking studs are currently fitted), Salsa Flip-lock seat clamp (red) and a brand new hangar. There’s more info on the frame here: http://www.cheapbikeparts360.com/produc ... -xc-frame/
£200

2013(?) Rockshox SID RL’s, 9mm QR 100mm travel. I say 2013 with a question mark as I bought them as NOS with no packaging so I’m not entirely sure of the exact year. They have been fitted to the Sobo frame since I build that up. They work as they should but could do with a service as the lockout is a bit sluggish to disengage. There’s a few marks on them as can be seen. Also, when I originally tried fitted the brake hose clip, the tiny screw stripped the threads. I put a small self tapping screw in there but unfortunately it was too long and push a small hole through the other side. I’ve have some white electrical tape covering it since then and I can honestly say you don’t notice it. £150

I will happily do a deal for the frame and forks, make me an offer.

Stans Crest 26” rims, 32 hole. These were built onto Pro 2’s but I have robbed the hubs for some new 29er wheels. I haven’t run them tubeless but there is some residue in the rims where I use electrical tape as rim tape. They have age related marks and the decals are a bit faded/marked but run straight and true. £55 and I’ll throw in the original spokes & nipples if the buyer wants them too

WTB Rocket V SLT Saddle (red & white’ish). I bought this as a spare to the ‘nice’ one I already had. It looks very tatty but the stitching and fabric looks all intact. This was WTB’s top of the range model (at the time) and I believe the SLT stands for ‘Suede, Leather & Titanium’. It weighs about 215g. £15

Sram S1000 2x10 (24&36) GXP Crankset, 175mm crank length. This came on my Spearfish but because it doesn’t have a removable spider, I swapped it out. It has literally done less than 100 miles (according to Strava). This is a non-boost version. £30 SOLD

Sram X1 1400 GXP Crankset w/Blackspire 11 speed, 32 tooth chainring, 175mm. I bought this is to see I liked running a (direct mount) oval chainring. I did so I then bought another more aesthetically pleasing crankset. I bought it cheap with the faded paint, chips and scrapes. I have no idea what condition the Blackspire chainring is in but the buyer can have that too. It’s also missing the wave shim/washer. £20

Evoc ‘FR Enduro Team’ backpack w/ M/L back protector. I’ve owned this a few years now but it’s always been a bit too big on me plus it is totally overkill for my needs. I’ve had no crashes on it. There is however a bit of minor wear and tear: the stitching on one of the tool pouches has come away; the little flap that goes over the hydration hole has come away on one side. Other than that, there’s a few marks/stains on the bag that didn’t budge in the wash. £40 SOLD

Evoc CC Team 6L (slate/orange). I have literally only owned this a few months. I bought it as my other Evoc pack (above) was too big for my needs. This on the other hand is too small. It’s in very good condition. There is no hydration pouch with it though. £20 SOLD

Camelbak Octane XCT hydration pack. I’ve owned this many years now for when I use to go running. I don’t really run anymore and it’s not really big enough for my riding needs. No hydration pouch included. Unfortunately I have no actual pictures of it but it’s the black&yellow one in this link: http://www.trailspace.com/gear/camelbak/octane-xct/ £15

Northwave Sonic Jacket in medium. Used about 10-15 times last winter. Lovely windproof jacket but the cut is too 'roadie' for me. Still in great condition. £30. Better pictures here: https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/northwave- ... t/664224/p £30

Aldi ‘Crane’ MTB Shoes Sz:9/43. I have owned this for several years but they have only been used a few times as they are slightly too big for me. They still have the plastic blanking plates on the bottom where you can attach cleats to. Free as long as the seller covers the P&P and makes a small donation to BHF.

Answer Manitou 2 (?) Crown & Steerer, 1 1/8 193mm long. I got this in a box of bits but it's not needed. I believe (from looking at other pictures) that these are for Manitou 2 forks. The steerer is 1 1/8, 193mm long (and threaded section is 25mm long). It's in reasonable condition but there are, what look like, bench vice teeth marks in the middle of the crown (see pictures). Sold as seen, £15

Azonic World Force Stem, 40mm long, 25.4mm clamp. A bit retro but someone here might want it. I had this fitted to my ‘97 Voodoo as it’s slightly downhill’esque. Unfortunately it is slightly too short for my liking (I’ve now got a 67mm Azonic Shorty on it). It’s in good condition £20

Various retro handlebars. I got all of these in a good lot but they’re just not wanted or needed. Karma as long as the buyer covers the P&P costs (I’ll get a quote if you are) and makes a small donation to BHF. Titec Hellbent XC: SOLD. Azonic Riser: About 640mm wide and have a 25.4 clamp area. Amoeba Borla DH: SOLD.

All of my items are open to offers. Pictures are here: https://goo.gl/photos/Jarf54dxaXHuuNW49 PM for more details

Thanks for looking

Back