Kids Hardrock FSR, Small Voodoo Bantu, 26" wheels, XT mechs

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
Specialized HotRock FSR 24
I'm selling my son's 24" HotRock FSR frame as I'm moving all of the parts over to a (relatively) big wheeler frame.

It has been used so has all of the usual scuffs and rubs that you'd expect on a mountain bike but no dings. The suspension still seems to work fine and moves smoothly

As can be seen on the photos, I built the bike up with a whole set of 'proper' mountain bike parts - 100mm Marzocchi forks, 9 speed SLX gears, hydraulic disc brakes, 24" Shimano/Sun wheels. It was quite easy to make a full on mountain bike "Just like Dad's" for not a lot of money trawling the usual places.

I'm looking for £85 posted for the frame and headset
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

13" Voodoo Bantu frame (26")
The seat tube measures up 13" centre to centre so is perfect for a small adult or a child heading into teenage years.
I'm selling a small frame with front mech and bottom bracket. A nice, small, pretty lightweight frame. It is in good condition with only a few minor scuffs to the paint, as can be seen on the photo below
Looking for £75 posted SOLD

Set of Shimano / Mavic silver disc wheels
Great condition, smooth running 26" wheels
Includes a set of Mountain King 2.2 tyres
£65 posted, can throw in a new pair of rotors for an extra tenner
s-l1600.jpg

10 Speed XT Mechs
Front HDM
Rear long cage, non-clutch
£25 posted for the pair SOLD

Re: Derailieur's

Hi,

I am interested in the front & rear mech's

might I have a picture? also can you tell me what the functioning condition is like? wear of jockey wheels and tightness of springs?

Thanks.

Photos now added.

Both mechs are in great condition, springs nice and tight and jockey wheels are good.

Any reviews on those tyres? Need to replace my daughters 24's and CRC have a pretty good offer on those at the mo. Cheers and sorry for hijacking your thread (free bump though) ;-)

Back