All sold. Voodoo Frames. Wanga and Bokor

tom_jdunn

Dirt Disciple
Hi

I'm selling a 17inch Wanga 26inch wheels . 631 steel. Good condition. Sliding dropouts and comes with V brake mounts that bolt on. Lovely red colour. Comes with most of a headset but needs new bearing races. There are threads showing people fitting 650b wheels.I'm probably going to regret selling but new house forces sale.

Collection from Hackney or can post for £15.

Reduced... £110---Sold---.

Also. A Bokor-- Sold--.

18inch. Alloy frame, quite a few chips but no dents or cracks. Great for a pub bike. Lovely blue and fairly light.

I can't post as only one bike box for the other frame. After £30 collected from Hackney

Both PP gifted or cash on collection

Links

https://www.flickr.com/photos/barazilla/shares/K92iZx

Thom

Re:

I like that Wanga, but unfortunately can't justify another bike in the stable at the moment. I've never come across one of these before. Was it purchased from halfords or imported from the US directly?

Re:

Like I said, I'd never come across the Wanga until I saw your sale post, and I'm really taken with it. I've since read some reviews but there's not much to go on other than the basics, and it all seems fairly positive. Do you know if it's capable of taking a 120mm fork, like a shiver or something like that? That would look the dogs b****CLS ;)
Even with a 100mm fork it'd be a sweet build.
What height range does the 17" accommodate, as I fear it might be a bit small for me, but I'm very tempted if it's workable.

Re:

They can accommodate a 120mm fork. Wmb did a review a few years ago with a 120mm vanilla fork.

Re:

And how tall are you? My head says this is too small for me at 5'11"-6' ish, but my heart wants it to be the right size and just pretend it's more chuckable and manoeuvrable being a bit small. :D

Re:

Hi
. I'm 178cm and ran with a 100mm fork and a 90mm stem and a lay back post.

Hope that helps.

There are a few posts about 120mm forks so I'm sure it would work

T

Latest posts

Back