SADDLES! SDG Ti Fly Bontrager Spesh WTB Velo Selle Italia

Re: SADDLES! SADDLES! SADDLES!

Ah man that's a purdy saddle but am unsure if you'll accept swapsies.

oh and the fact that they are 7 squids less online.

I'm pondering as nothing in the PayPal account yet to make you an offer with.

A set of DMR V12 pedals which are in polished silver with goldy colour end caps.

A set of Dainese knee/leg pads all washed and dried ready.

I also have a Litespeed chainstay protector new.

A Planet X metal headtube badge new.

last but not least is a full ceramic BB30 FSA kit new which retail for £165 but only wanting £49.99.

Hopefully we can come to an arrangement as I am wanting the saddle and not meaning to come across tight but things are mega tough in my world monetry wise.

Itsallablur":ibskasbw said:
A set of DMR V12 pedals which are in polished silver with goldy colour end caps.

A set of Dainese knee/leg pads all washed and dried ready.

I also have a Litespeed chainstay protector new.

A Planet X metal headtube badge new.

last but not least is a full ceramic BB30 FSA kit new which retail for £165 but only wanting £49.99.

Hopefully we can come to an arrangement as I am wanting the saddle and not meaning to come across tight but things are mega tough in my world monetry wise.

Sorry dude none of that is of use to me :( But maybe sell some of it to someone who needs it and then we can work out a deal?

Re:

cherrybomb - hope you got the Spoon ok?

These have got to go! Buy a few together and I'll do a great discount :)

Re: Prologo Kappa saddle.

Hi. Is the Prologo saddle still available, how much are you willing to let it go for & will you post it to Sweden?
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Re: Prologo Kappa saddle.

Dicky71":1ejtfzzq said:
Hi. Is the Prologo saddle still available, how much are you willing to let it go for & will you post it to Sweden?
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Yep £35 inc post to Sweden :)

Back