For trade: Mk1 Santa Cruz Chameleon frame - NOW KEEPING!

Re:

Just a gentle reminder to those who were showing an interest....I need to get this sorted as a swap or sold this weekend, so to that end I may put it back on eBay or the FB pages for retro at some point this evening....

Re:

'Fraid so, by a country mile..... :(

Have you anything else or are you interested in buying it cheap, otherwise I think it's back to eBay for it :facepalm:

Re:

I have a set of RST Mozo pro forks with a 185mm steerer. Red and in fair condition. Just remembered a set of Rock shock Psylo's in silver with a 170mm steerer but that's about it for forks. May be interested in the frame as pay day is only 3 days away.....

Re:

Think the steerers are still too short.....can do you a good price if you want to meet up at the dodgy services again some time soon....?!! :LOL:

Re: For trade or sell: Mk1 Santa Cruz Chameleon frame

Too small for me im afraid, would have loved another one too. They are amazing bikes built up, i would just keep it!

Re:

Ha, it is an option, bearing in mind it looks as if I might have got a mate interested now in one of my other 'projects'....may clear the way for this to be a long term back burner sort of build.

Maybe :LOL:

Re:

That sure is nice, think I've only got a set of judy xc's in the shed though :cry:
I'll have to have a dig through.

Back