GT Lobo 1999 full build

going_downhill

Retro Guru
SOLD SOLD SOLD. Hi guys, trying to thin my collection out at the moment. The lobo may need a new home. £1000 takes it either collect or delivered, I'll cover the cost of deliver to anywhere in the UK.

Spec as follows.
Lobo 99 frame in size small
Boxxer 151 upgraded to 7" travel by betd. Good diy respray with new graphics, clean stanchions
Chris king headset
Goldtec stem
World force bar
Hope c2 brakes
Xt shifter
Xtr mech with custom carbon fibre inner cage
AC cranks
New un55 bb
Goldtec manacle chain device
NOS hope big un front hub on d321
Rear 130mm hope big un on d321
Michelin mud tyres one is NOS the other virtually new but has seen dirt once or twice
Thompson seat post
Gt seat clamp
NOS tioga sofa saddle
VERY clean DX pedals included, not the rough ones in the photos.

Condition
Some laquer peel and decal chips but frame is still really tidy. To good to strip and paint and nicer to leave original. Forks and brakes running good, rear brake was a fresh bleed when I built the bike. Rear shock rebounds pretty quick, probably wants fresh oil. Everything else is good to go. The rear hub axle came up a couple of mm short from 130mm so I added a couple of washers to compensate for this. Doesn't really cause a problem, but the washers will fall off if you pull the skewer out. Just want to be honest from the off!

Any questions fire away.

http://s611.photobucket.com/user/bi... Uploads/20151116_202354_zps8qlxza64.jpg.html

thats nice that is. the lobo is on my little list but cash is short at present. Always is when one comes available.

GLWS!

Oh, and give me a shout if you feel the need to give it away at a fraction of the price ;-)

Can't believe I'm selling this, it keeps giving me the look each time I walk past it.. still, if anyone's remotely interested try me with an offer. No biscuits, just cash please. Ta

Re:

Somebody pleeeease pick this beauty up, I need her to go away before I spend another paycheque I don't yet have...

Latest posts

Back