26" Custom Disc Wheelset - 1281g very light, bargain

nostyle

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hey guys!

I build up a pair of wheels. I bought the parts a few months ago, but decide to use something more lightweight on my build, so this pair is unused and have no mileage. It is for tubular tires only, I personally recommend TUFO XC2 plus, which is the best tire, I have ever ridden (mine got sub 400g inkl. Tufo gluing tape, so pretty lightweight as well). New price - need to go: EUR 300,- + shipping.

If you have any questions on that item, just drop me a msg and I will reply as soon as possible. ;)
The Wheelset is for QR, 9mm Axle, 100mm/135mm.

It is build from:

front hub - Novatec Superlight
rear hub - Soul Kozak Edge (Team version, 202g)
2x32 pcs. high quality black aerospokes (Sapim XC-Ray or DT Aerolites, same side always same brand)
black al-nipples (Sapim)
Tubolite rims

The front hub is used, the rear hub and the rims are new, but show very little, storage based, dents. I need to mention that, but it is absolutly small, please see the pictures. The wheelset was built with care and time, so they are very very true.

dsc_0097-jpg.576458

dsc_0096-jpg.576462

dsc_0095-jpg.576461

dsc_0098-jpg.576464

Pickup in Vienna/Austria, but I ship worldwide, paypal or bank transfer is fine for me.
Shipping to Austria EUR 6,-
Shipping to EU on cost (mostly EUR 15,-)
Shipping to UK should also be EUR 15,-

I you are reading this, I need to say thank you for reading the full posting. ;)

bump - I will accept trading offers, so if you have something, then just drop me a msg. As additional service, I also can offer to record a video of slow and fast spin in my truing-stand, so you can see, how accurate I have worked here. ;)

Back