Salsa Caballero Frame

Mikb23

Old School Hero
Hi all. I have got a lovely Caballero frame sat in the dining room and can't make my mind up what to do with it. I have the parts to do a nice XT based build with it but I'm wondering if I might be better off selling it as a frame only.

Whilst I love it I'm not a full suspension man so it would only ever be built to sell on. If anyone is interested in the frame give a shout. I'm thinking it's worth around the £200 mark but I'm happy to listen to any offers if you think I'm being unrealistic?

It's in very nice condition but does have some chain suck paint damage and a couple of small chips. I believe its a 19" but can't find the tape measure at the moment. The forks don't come with it by the way. It will include the Rockshox 3.3 rear shock unless you want to fit your own and then we could renegotiate the price?

Although its not in the picture I have a brand new Salsa seat clamp that will be included.

Attachments

• IMG_6584.JPG
    IMG_6584.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMG_6586.JPG
    IMG_6586.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 1,136
If you're interested drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you some detailed pics. It's a pain uploading them on here as I have to resize them all first! Let me know asap though as I've put Saturday aside to do an XT build on it.

This frame is definitely for sale now as I've just acquired a Marin Team Titanium which has become my no.1 focus! I would take £150 for it and it now has a brand new genuine Salsa seat post clamp with it as well. If you want more detailed pics drop me an PM and I'll text or email them to you.

Back