CK, Thomson, Ritchey WCS, ODI, Crossmax & a Frame

Chapeau! Velo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a general clear out to help fund my new road project so I thought I'd offer here first ahead of eBay. All prices include UK postage, happy to send elsewhere at cost. Dibs on the item in the thread please followed by PM and I'm happy with PP gift (or + fees), bank transfer or cash if you want to collect. All pics here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Avn7qTMJhwubhzLUb6q71Sa3Gi3-

Chris King 1 1/8 no threadset in mango. Complete inc scuff washer and a new crown race. Headset in top condition with no scratches / marks to the visible bits and all bearings silky smooth. £65. I also have some matching CK wheels here if interested: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=361250

Thomson Elite Inline Seatpost black. 27.2 and 410 flavour, used but in top condition and complete with bag. £35.

Thomson X4 stem black. 100mm zero rise, looks new but it is actually used! £35.

ODI Ruffian Lock on Bonus Pack Grips. Brand new and unopened in black. £13. KeithW has dibs on this til Tue :D

Ritchey WCS low rise carbon bars. Cut to 59cm width with a couple of clamp marks but otherwise in top shape with all decals etc intact. £45.

No name steel frame. 17" CTT seat tube 22" CTC (virtual) top tube in Ritchey Logic Super Tubing Prestige in candy red. V brake only with nice S bend seat stays and quality little touches like Ritchey drop outs, bottle cage reinforcements and crud catcher fitments . No dents or rust, quite a few marks and scratches but a perfect project start. I don't think I paid much for this so happy to share the love. £50 + £10 post? SOLD

1st Gen Mavic Crossmax - V Brake only and in an excellent original condition with no pitting to the ceramic rims and all decals intact. Complete with original Mavic skewers. Owing to condition £200. Treacle has first dibs on these but happy to take 2nd dibs if it doesn't work out.

Back