Surly Troll rigid forks in orange colour NOW SWAPPED/GONE!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Got these for a build but now I'm going back to old skool 410mm axle to crown....I'll get some pics tomorrow but they are basically pretty much as new, with a SFN fitted, steerer cut to 220mm from memory, axle to crown is 453mm. See here - http://surlybikes.com/parts/forks/troll_fork for further details/weight, etc.

Mine are in orange colour with white decals, V or disc, and I may include a disc adapter plate thingy wotsit, the V brake posts are in place but were new when I got them and could easily be removed. They are about £63 new at the mo with Winstanley's so does anyone want to give me £20 less for these, £43 posted.....?? If the orange doesn't suit you could get them resprayed :LOL:

What I may need in the next few weeks, so if you have any swaps.....27.0mm decent seat post, light weight, or better still, SUPER lightweight.....a 1x8 or 1x9 set up, ie short cage rear mech, cassette and shifter, preferably at least XT or better still XTR or roadie cassette/mech and MTB shifter...... :p

Back