Hope Hoops Pro II 26" Disc wheelset

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A very nice 26" Hope Hoops wheelset (disc only) for sale. Pro II hubs, in black (both 9mm QR) laced to DT Swiss EX5.1d rims, black spokes. The hubs are really smooth and the clickety Hope freehub will tell everyone within half a mile radius exactly what brand of hubs you're riding on! The DT Swiss rims are straight with only the odd minor cosmetic mark. The usual cassette indentations on the freehub. Really clean and tidy condition. Photos coming very soon...

The price collected is £115 - I don't currently have a box big enough to post but I should be able to get hold of one, in which case I'll also be happy to post the wheels at cost (about £15 by ParcelForce 48hr). Collection is from near Winchester, Hampshire - 7 minutes' drive from the M3 junction 9/10. I work in Southampton so there's a chance I may be able to deliver free within the local area.

SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

Attachments

• IMG_9930 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_9930 (Custom).JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_9927 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_9927 (Custom).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_9925 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_9925 (Custom).JPG
    85 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_9929 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_9929 (Custom).JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_9924 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_9924 (Custom).JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 444
Just arranged collection this morning with a local RB member so these are provisionally sold - I'll get in contact with you Dave if that sale falls through for some reason. Cheers

Back