Psyclewerks Wild Hare frame with extra bits

karloff70

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here goes my Wild Hare....as I can not ride anymore due to health reasons. May it find a good home. Awesome bike! This is the bigger frame. I am 6 4" and it was perfect. Was set up as a 9 gear no front gears.

It comes exactly as on the pics, still wired up with quality wiring, including the Monkey Light graphite bars, sweet Ritchey grips, front break handles, pedals, chain guard, back disc break adapter and break and the XT rear gears. Not very far from a complete bike. I am also selling the fork that was on it (Reba Race) separately. Oh, and I had a new bolt made for it (the part that wears out in these) so it's good to go a good old way from here. Also includes new set of bearings for the frame from Igus, so again, no reason this can't keep going strong.......

The price is for all the still wired up bits in the pics. Bit of a bargain for for a more than half built bike for someone here.

EDIT: As no one is grabbing this as a package I will split it, so offers for frame or any of the bits welcomed.

Monkey bars gone, everything else still available for offers.

Attachments

• Hare_back_brake.jpg
    Hare_back_brake.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Hare_chain_guard.jpg
    Hare_chain_guard.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Hare_MonkeyLightBars.jpg
    Hare_MonkeyLightBars.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Hare_XT.jpg
    Hare_XT.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Hare_all.jpg
    Hare_all.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 1,415
I could be intrested but I don't need all the extra stuff (although that M970 shifter would be tasty!), what can you do about the price then?

User32":3dq34ct4 said:
I could be intrested but I don't need all the extra stuff (although that M970 shifter would be tasty!), what can you do about the price then?

Well, what exactly do you want and what not? :xmas-big-grin:

karloff70":f7ulwm0y said:
User32":f7ulwm0y said:

Well, what exactly do you want and what not? :xmas-big-grin:
Mech hanger obviously :mrgreen:
M970 rear shifter
Rear disc adapter which I may or may not use, depending if I get fed up of my Magura HS33s or my rims wear out
Headset
Seatpost clamp

And maybe the bars, if they're wider than 600mm and 25.4

'nother question: what seatpost does it take and what brake posts for the rear if they're not included?

Re:

Hmmm, so the two options are either 1. i take it all apart and send you only the bits you want and take money off, and then be stuck with smallfry to sell in small pieces, or 2. you buy the whole lot and take it apart, using only what you need, and selling on or otherwise disposing of the smallfry remains.....

I am much keener on no 2. :mrgreen:

The post is 27mm I think, it has an adapter in it, as original is awkward size. I'd have to check and it isn't handy. Not sure about break, there is nothing missing to make it work other than disc on the wheel?

Re:

Offers for the frame only and any of the bits separately welcomed. This stuff needs to find a happy home for the summer......

Back