XT Shadow Rear Mech, long cage. 9spd

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hello chaps,
Projects are steaming ahead, so I'm releasing surplus bits/bits I'm replacing.

ONLY THE REAR MECH LEFT!

3x9 shifter set - no dials but in good working order and cosmetic condition - £20 posted. SOLD

Rear XT Shadow mech - a little weathered, but jockeys are smooth and have lots of life left -£18 posted

XT front mech 3x dual pull 34.9 band - Excellent condition. Very very little use - £12 posted SOLD

3 x XT chain rings 44-32-22 - low mileage (around 100) - £20 posted for all 3 or £8 each SOLD

XT 9 speed cassette + HG93 chain & KMC quick link - loads of life left, good condition and are a pair (used together since new) £16 posted SOLD

Brake set 1:
XT M756 brake F&R set - 4 pot - getting on a bit but still solid brakes. Braided hoses (lengths TBC). Come with brake pads with lots of life £40 posted SOLD

Brake set 2: XT M756 (4 pot) great condition (I'll spruce them up before posting). They've done a trip to BPW and did well!
braided hoses, pads with plenty of life - around 50%
Front 78cm
Rear 134cm
Comes with superstar connector kit if you want to shorten the hoses
£55 posted SOLD

Pics of brake set 2:

https://goo.gl/photos/cKZETAuq7Ryti6LWA

More bits to be added soon!!!

Pics of everything else:

https://goo.gl/photos/KmDjuF8u6YxW7oLN8

PayPal or Bank transfer accepted.
May consider cross continent shipping at cost & buyers risk!!! ;)

Interest here first then PM me.

Re: XT M770 / M756 transmission, brakes...

I'll take the xt brakes pm how to pay and I'll sort it in the morning

How much for the Shadow RM on a cash and collection basis?
I might be interested in the second set of brakes too, if ready to roll and hoses a suitable length.

Anthony":1j4c60rc said:
How much for the Shadow RM on a cash and collection basis?
I might be interested in the second set of brakes too, if ready to roll and hoses a suitable length.
"You have PM" bump :)

Re:

Bump - shifter set and chain rings still available. Brake set 2 potentially sold pending confirmation of interest :)

Back