Cleaning up sale! Sid, Klein, XTR, ProFlex...

Yorl

Devout Dirtbag
I'm cleaning up some of my parts stash to fund a new build.
I am in Canada, but will send for a reasonable price. I can also bundle up to save on shipping.
Payment by Paypal gift or add fees. All prices are PLUS shipping

1999 SMALL Klein Attitude Comp. Orange, a couple dings and scratches of use. Rides nice, and very light! 150USD

1995 (I think) Proflex Animal. It is a L size, very very good condition. Minimal scratching and no dents. I will sell it with the fork, both frame and fork with the upgraded Risse air shocks. 300USD

1999 Rock Shox SID dual air LT forks. Works fine and holds air. Steerer cut for the Klein frame above (175mm). There's a scratch on the bottom of a leg, otherwise good condition. 160USD

Magura raceline yellow hydraulic brakes. No scratches, with plenty of life left on the pads. Quick release and brake boosters included. Rear will need a new line, as I had to cut it to remove them from the bike. 100USD

3x8 Grip Shift 600, good condition. 50USD

White industries/XT wheelset. Straight laced front WI hub and XT rear hub laced to an assymetric Valient rim. Very light, 9 speed. XT skewers included. 175USD

Rapid rise XTR rear derailleur. No play, good working condition. 60USD

M900 XTR front derailleur, good condition. Bottom pull 31.8. 60USD

Deore front and rear brake discs. Removed in working condition, but I never used them. Sold as is. 50USD

Litespeed handlebar, 580mm in black. Just installation scratches. 80USD

Girvin bar ends, with scratches. 20USD

https://goo.gl/photos/dJaqRMo1sV5URW8p6

Re: Cleaning up sale! Sid, Klein, XTR, ProFlex... OFFERS!!

Bumps!! All prices are nego

Latest posts

Back