Titus racer-x

robp-tt

Dirt Disciple
Hi every one. I have decided to sell my much loved titus racer x. I haven't used it for around 3years after turning to the dark side (29r) so I think it's time to sell it,

It's a medium sized frame and the only one in the country in this colour,not 100%sure on model age but I bought it new in 2004

Full spec of the bike is
Medium frame
Pace rc39 forks (where serviced by pace about 4months before I stopped using it)
Chris king headset
Thompson seat post
Thompson stem
Easton monkey lite sl carbon bars
Avid ultimate juicy brakes with goodridge lines
SRAM xo rear mech
Shimano xt front mech
SRAM x9 shifters
Shimano xt cranks
Wtb saddle
Time atac pedals
Mavic rims with dt Swiss 240 hubs
Continental tyres

The bike has been hung in my shed and hasn't been used for around 3years so I would recommend a full service and check over, when I got it out for the photos I noticed the bb was a bit stiff and cables where stiff aswell but could be down to not being used as I had replaced the. Cables,bb,frame bearings,chain,cassette around 5months before I stopped using it,also I have a few spare sets of brake pads to go with the bike aswell
Overall condition of the bike is good considering age with no dents or cracks but a few marks on the decals

After £450.00 collection only, can send more photos on request and ime located in Southampton

would you split ?

might be interested in the frame if you can post , north kent , and at right price .

Re:

If it's the only gold one then it used to be mine! Did I sell
It to you? Would ace been about that year. I was in Eastbourne then.

Re: Re:

yoeddygrant":1o3nt2t1 said:
If it's the only gold one then it used to be mine! Did I sell
It to you? Would ace been about that year. I was in Eastbourne then.

I can't remember the name of the person I got it off but I got it from someone on singletrackworld.com

Back