Cotic Bfe (Classic) frame SOLD SOLD SOLD

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
My Cotic Bfe SOLD SOLD SOLD
Medium 17.5 size classic blue.
It's in excellent condition. Had a shockingly easy life. No stunts no crashes no hard riding. I rebuilt it a few times and didn't use it for a year or so. Only minor marks on it. Next best thing to new.

A versatile frame anything from 4x to long travel fork adventures. Really tough chromo frame including main tubes in Reynolds 631 and 853. 1 1/8 headset and takes a chain device.
Framesaver, coating of oil inside tubes. Kept indoors always and not even used in winter!
Comes with seat collar clamp.
£195 ovno

Deals available separately on Nuke Proof seat post, also possibly available SDG grips, SDG saddle.

Re: Cotic Bfe (Classic) M excellent condition

Could be interested for a friend what seat post size is it?

Re: Cotic Bfe (Classic) M excellent condition

As promised some fresh pictures. Minor storage marks and left over crud if anything, nothing at all serious. I have put some 3m top tube protection transparent strip too.

Specs from Cotic:

Reynolds 631 main tubes, with Reynolds 853 down tube - stronger than cromoly, air hardening. Maximum strength at minimum weight.
2mm thick Reynolds 631 head tube for maximum impact strength and fatigue resistance.
Ovalform top tube and seatstays for boost precision and maximise compliance.
Custom plug reinforced 35mm seat tube for massive pedaling stiffness.
Bridge-less S-bend chainstays with Cotic Hexten gussets for improved fatigue life and huge mud clearance.
ISCG05 mount.
Legendary Cotic geometry. Minimum 100mm travel forks for 4X action, up to 160mm forks for rock flattening.

Low slung design keeps the frame out of the way for those tight situations, and long top tube lets you ride up to the trails without breaking your back.
No seat tube bottle bosses, so the saddle can be dropped ALL the way down.
Steep seat angle and short 16.5" chainstays pin the front in for ultimate grip, handling and cornering ability.
Sizes - 14.5" (XS), 16" (S), 17.5" (M) and 19" (L). The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
Weight - 5.4 lbs for the 16"

Back