Turner DHR frame restored SOLD PLEASE DELETE

downhiller_01

Dirt Disciple
Awesome Turner DHR frame for sale in Medium, essentially restored and is as new!

This is the very desirable model and best looking turner DHR ever made, which are pretty rare today! I bought this in mint condition a few years back to build as I have always wanted one. I then decided to have it resprayed and re-stickered in custom colours, so it would be one of a kind for me. It was powder coated in white glow, which is actually a very trick glow in the dark paint, then had custom turner decals made on moto vinyl. Looks plain white in the day and comes alive at night quite literally! Uber cool one of a kind and definitely makes it stand out! Unfortunately due to a very busy and demanding job, it has since just gathered dust in my cellar.

It was the latest model box section design so has the upgraded mount modification to eliminate the cracking problems of the earlier models.

New Bearings + upgraded roller bearing shock mounts.

Comes with 135 x 12mm Rear Axel + rear hanger (not pictured) + spare rear end (also freshly powder coated in White glow)

Also comes with Spare Romic Shock as well as the one pictured, FSA headset and seatclamp.

Owes me about £475 but happy to let it go to a good home for £375.

Re: Turner DHR frame restored *MINT*

Always liked Turners. If it had been the original twin tubed version i would have been tempted. :cool:

GLWS

Mark

Back