Marzocchi Z2 Bomber Superfly

PoundFoot

Retro Newbie
Nice Marzocchi Z2 Bomber SuperFly, presumably 1999.

Has been sitting idly in my garage for several years so I was hoping someone here could make use of it.
Cleaned it up, checked seals (no need for replacement), and changed oil.
Tiny scratch on one stanchion, nothing that affects functionality. Steerer is 188mm.

Asking price: cost of shipping (probably around £30 to UK) and a picture of whatever you built with it :)

LRvCWz4Nqu0DoxS1o3ruX8SNx_8ow7F-mO0SOfy8Dxg

Re:

They would look awesome on my chameleon, it currently has "goes with anything black" Pm incoming but if anyone else has a more deserving project, get involved!

Oh go on then, I'll chuck my hat in the ring..
Possibly a controversial proposal..
I have a '97 klein pulse which I have hand polished and put custom blue decals on it - as a nod to its original colour and are the same tone as the logos on these I think .. Won't know till I see them in the flesh.

Pm incoming. Mindful of diplomacy too..

Definitely polish it up and get some pics of it up - especially with these on the front.

Re:

Hmmmmm..would suit the Dekerf Team SL build better than the Psylo XC I had planned to put on it.

Re:

Sorry guys these are just to awesome to turn down, plus exactly the right year for my bike!

Re:

Just checking through my old posts realised I never did get any pictures up here.....

Attachments

• BIKE PICS 24th 001.JPG
    BIKE PICS 24th 001.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 560
  • BIKE PICS 24th 009.JPG
    BIKE PICS 24th 009.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 560
  • BIKE PICS 24th 003.JPG
    BIKE PICS 24th 003.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 560
  • BIKE PICS 24th 002.JPG
    BIKE PICS 24th 002.JPG