1993 Concorde Catalogue & Pricelist

Catalogue Concorde 1993 catalogue

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I uploaded it already a while ago, but this is a nice oppertunity to bring it in the spotlight :)

The real thoroughbreds are on page 8 and 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a real soft spot for Concordes. First road bike I assembled was a Concorde frame and I have a basket case Concorde frame sitting in my shed at the moment with a very bady rusted top tube. And rusted forks. And siezed in BB. And, and, and..... Wanted to get the top tube replaced but the Concorde name has been pressed in to the seat post end of the tube so I'd loose that detail. It's got a very lairy 80's colour scheme also. Which I wouldn't be sorry to see go.

I know a shop that has nos Concordes hanging around. Pure racers. Let me know if you have ambitions to build up a new one.

Personally I acquired a PDM example last week and another Concorde will probably heading in my direction soon.

Sounds like you're a tall guy. The NOS examples aren't very tall, but overall the Dutch market is flooded with tall bikes.

Elev12k":g2w9t05z said:
I know a shop that has nos Concordes hanging around. Pure racers. Let me know if you have ambitions to build up a new one.

Personally I acquired a PDM example last week and another Concorde will probably heading in my direction soon.

Any 56/57's available? Possible deal with a certain MTB frame?

Hi Paul,

I am also willing to simply give you money for the 'certain MTB frame', but the problem is getting it into Holland as you know, as shipping charges are 3x more than the other way round. That is how we create an export surplus :mrgreen:

Next time I am at the shop I will do some measuring on the frames. I believe tubing was SL and SLX.

Another shop btw, has a gold-plated example tricked out with full 50th anniversary hanging around. It is not for sale ...and if it were, one would probably have to bring cases with serious money :(

i love concordes. as soon as i'm able to post links and pics i'll put up my astore conversion to fixed (not as gruesome as it sounds ) ;)

Back