WANTED: Service instructions fd-m735 fd-m650 fd-m550 fd-m500

90s_fan

Dirt Disciple
If anybody have scan or pdf of Shimano Service Instructions for fd-m735 fd-m650 fd-m550 fd-m500 please post.

Re:

What do you want from them
Other than line up with the chainrings, about 1-3mm from the highest chainring part.
set end stops , try indexing and tweak alignment/stops as needed.

They are basically the same (especially the XT/DX with the tension widget, arrow together is low tension, opposite is high tension iirc) as the M900, which is in the Archive & Gallery.

90s_fan":36ly3gwi said:
If anybody have scan or pdf of Shimano Service Instructions for fd-m735 fd-m650 fd-m550 fd-m500 please post.

Hi FluffyChicken.
Yes you are right.
However, I always collect all instructions separately for each project, in the sense of everything that is possible.
I would say in collector's goals and well-being. :)
In this case, it is for very nice Breezer from your forum:

http://forum.retromtb.pl/viewtopic.php?t=7365 - progress in 70% :D

Greetings from Poland

Lucas

Re:

Best reason I can think of, being one who collects old documents (and put a lot of them on this forum/archice as I find them).
No body has scanned that one yet though, well that I have stumbled across.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2533mjor said:
Best reason I can think of, being one who collects old documents (and put a lot of them on this forum/archice as I find them).

I`ll try to get those.
I`ve also a lot Shimano documents, I`m a person collect who as much as I can. :cool:
Next I`ll prepare a big zip archive with descriptions in a future. Maybe many on Retrobike forum members will find it useful. I`ve many documents which aren`t posted here. I`ll take some time to prepare them of course.
Each passing year is a time when it is harder and harder to get some more things. :(

Re: Re:

90s_fan":1hb17szf said:
FluffyChicken":1hb17szf said:

I`ll try to get those.
I`ve also a lot Shimano documents, I`m a person collect who as much as I can. :cool:
Next I`ll prepare a big zip archive with descriptions in a future. Maybe many on Retrobike forum members will find it useful. I`ve many documents which aren`t posted here. I`ll take some time to prepare them of course.
Each passing year is a time when it is harder and harder to get some more things. :(
Easiest way to share seems to be use Google Drive, add them all there and share.

Back