*ID Help Needed* 2006/07 Wilier Triestina- Unknown Model

umassracer

Dirt Disciple
Greetings all,
I have a chance to get a Wilier, full shaped aluminum, road bike in replica team colors (Cofidis?). I believe that it is a 06/07 and that it could be a hydroformed Lavaredo or similar (Serial #M6D00854).
Bike was purchased by guy in US military while in Italy several years back. The Campy groupo is entry level 10s stuff, but I only care about the frameset. Owner has little info to offer regarding ID, but he claims he paid $1,700 back then
Before I purchase+decide what to offer, I was hoping to figure out exactly what tubes the bike is built from; higher end alloy or just standard DB aluminum, what it's worth?
It has a full carbon fork which makes me believe it's scandium or at least a nigher grade alloy, but there are no tubing decals and not even a model name on frame?
Wilier was NO help at all and though they apologized, I was left hanging (even sent them a pic to ID). I've included a few pics, but more if wanted
SO...does anybody here happen to have model info or a link to '06/07 Wilier catalog or any info as to why there is no model name on the entire frameset?
Cheers,
J.E.Vanhoen

Attachments

• Wilier BB area.jpg
    Wilier BB area.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4,457
  • Wilier TT,DT,HT juncture.JPG
    Wilier TT,DT,HT juncture.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,458
  • Wilier Full.jpg
    Wilier Full.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4,461