Gazelle racing brochures 1980's

Absolutely awesome ...but I said that already

Interesting is that in one catalogue is mentioned that the Gazelle race department did 10.000 frames per year, making it one of the largest road frame builders in Europe.

Do you possibly have other brochures as well? I happen to own a collection of Batavus Professionals. Dutch road is a theme in my collection, but I doubt whether makes like Presto, Zieleman, Reus ever did a catalogue. Duell maybe.

Thanks. I have about ten later Gazelle catalogues that I will scan and upload later on. No other makes unfortunately.

Okay, interesting

1994 and 1995 are already there >> see here

I think post Dieren production is not within the scope of the site. Other catalogues are much appreciated :)

I additionally have a 1991 catalogue and every year from 1997 to 2003 that all show steel frames which were - to my knowledge - still produced in Dieren.

Again a great addition to the www. Thanks for this.

I did own the Time Trial frame from the 1997 catalogue at some point. In exactly that paint too. Impressive chassis. A member on here bought it from me later.

Today I acquired the Champion Mondial mountainbike frame from the 1991 catalogue. Specced with full Campagnolo Euclid. Very nice. Looking forward riding it.

Great additions :) Also looking forward to the upcoming scans.

Super interesting: The 'Tijdritframe' in the 1976 catalogue with Columbus tubing :shock: , a totally different type of lugs as on all other CM's and Milremo crown. Mega rare.

Back