www.ebay.com (France) Greg Lemond's Actual 1992 Team Bike

Lemond Fan

rBotM Winner
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Interesting indeed.

Looks like a steel frame so I guess not a Tour bike. Wonder which races he actually rode this bike in....

From the frame race number sponsor this looks like an earlier season race like Paris Nice, Also greg is wearing arm warmers so looks like a Spring Race.

Is it me or has this listing increased as a start price?

You're right - he raised it $1,000 since last night when I looked at it. I wonder if he's been getting emails from people asking him to end it early if he'd take $X or if people have encouraged him that it's worth quite a bit.

the race number on the frame is sponsored by la Marseillaise which is a newspaper from marseille in south of france .

The paint on the seat stays is different between the advertised frame and the one in the race photo (the red goes down much further on the race frame). Not saying it isn't really one of Greg's '92 bikes, just I'm not certain it's the same as the one in that race photo.

Back