2010/2011 Storck Fascenario 0.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop, 2000 euro.

Thats a good price for this frameset. The paint alone is a 1000 euro option and looong waiting time...

Unlock me Magne, Im Alejandro. I may be interested in buy your ADT as well as an ADT. If no, ok as well. Your behavior is a litle rare

Re:

be aware do not buy anything from this liar POLITI will not do what he may agree with you. I lost 1200 euros with him.

BE AWARE

Re:

I still did not recived your sucking dick bitch, you are the oy idiot. You agreed to send me your wheels via ups so then I could easy received in 2 or 3 days, but you did not, and still I donr have your ******* wheels,BITCH!! also you didnt insured the shipping. YOU ARE A LIAR, GUYS DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS LIAR

Some weeks ago you asked me to unblock you, and wanted to buy 1 or 2 frames from me! While you still not have receive your wheels!? Before and after your constantly shipping/ scam drama? Im sorry, but i think you are mentally ill.

Nobody belive you, agree with you. Im not answering you anymore. These pics and informtion speak for themself! These stuff sell them self.

Re:

me asking to buy you frames from you after you scame ? no men, prove it, youbare still liying.

PEOPLE DO NOT BUT FROM THIS GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back