Klein Quantum Z with Dura Ace WH7700s & Record brakes Ebay!

J-P

Retro Newbie
http://ebay.us/b4COxR

Used 56cm Klein Quantum Z from the mid-'90s, with eclectic mix of mainly '90s components

Back then this was my race bike. The Quantum Z was a cheaper version of the famous Quantum, but with exterior cable routing and cheaper paint job with unvarnished white decals (removed when they got tatty back in my race days). About 12 years ago I turned the bike into an occasional TT bike by adding low pro handlebars, but since then it has languished with a family member overseas where, as my 'holiday bike', it got ridden maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

Now selling - I think this is worth something for the rare wheels alone. It sports an eclectic mix of components...

Attachments

• IMG_3186new.jpg
    IMG_3186new.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 2,172
By the way - if it doesn't sell, I'd appreciate advice - break it up and sell the parts separately? Would there be interest in the wheels, brakes, bottle cages for instance?

J-P":1g3szxnr said:
By the way - if it doesn't sell, I'd appreciate advice - break it up and sell the parts separately? Would there be interest in the wheels, brakes, bottle cages for instance?
Well, as they're already bids on it and no reserve I guess it will sell...

Back