Custom 1988 Harry Quinn 57cm Reynolds 653 Chorus Groupset

mullinino

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's flippin lovely, it is...and too cheap...and I need it gone, so if anyone wants it for £599 Including postage then PM me through here and we'll sort it oot the noo...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163385802658

Ta, P.

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_152748.jpg
    IMG_20181117_152748.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 2,088
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is very nice! what colour is the frame exactly? I like the combination of the dark anodised components with the frame colour. A little too small for me, thankfully! GLWS

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hmm....must be the time of year! Need it away, pm me any offers through here and we'll sort summat out, if anyone's at all interested......

Coming soon, Gazelle Trim Trophy 531 in 56cm...and prob that 531 Viking vision too...

Ta,P

Back