Hotta TT700 Bike, (listed as Time Trail Vintage Lotus?)

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Nice Hotta TT700, but I'm a bit confused by the addition of "Lotus" to the listing, bit missleading don't you think?
Ok so there is a Chris Boardman link, but he rode the Lotus, then designed the Hotta, its not a Lotus Hotta (is it?)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hotta-TT700- ... 3218703491

Attachments

• Hotta TT700.jpg
    Hotta TT700.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 1,196
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

bit of a design flaw? thats weird because i have one and ive not heard of any suffer this issue. Even when i was the wrong side of 90Kg it wasnt an issue so its more likely user error like a stuck post or crash damaged.

Re: Re:

neilbah":l1xy9t7x said:
bit of a design flaw? thats weird because i have one and ive not heard of any suffer this issue. Even when i was the wrong side of 90Kg it wasnt an issue so its more likely user error like a stuck post or crash damaged.

Thinking the same thing....plus I'm not that impressed by the finish of the repair... if your asking top money..... :roll:

Back