Bontrager Road-Lite

I wish he'd bring the price down on that, or offer up the frame/forks together.

Still, I hadn't looked at his other items and have wanted those blue/green team jerseys for ages, so thanks for the heads up!

Re:

Rod_Saetan":1dvdntn5 said:
I wish he'd bring the price down on that, or offer up the frame/forks together.

Still, I hadn't looked at his other items and have wanted those blue/green team jerseys for ages, so thanks for the heads up!

Yes indeedy...I tried to make a deal on his Ti Lite which was also (waaaaay) overpriced, wasn't budging on that either.

Buy a jersey! You know you want to!

Re: Re:

Yes indeedy...I tried to make a deal on his Ti Lite which was also (waaaaay) overpriced, wasn't budging on that either.

I bought the Ti lite, did a good deal on it and got a pair of rare Bontrager wheels with the Bontrager modifies Chris King hubs, original transfer set and some other bits, I’ve seen this bike and it is a beauty, I’d buy it myself but funds are allocated elsewhere at the moment

Re:

Snakeman":y2de0hd3 said:
I bought the Ti lite, did a good deal on it and got a pair of rare Bontrager wheels with the Bontrager modifies Chris King hubs, original transfer set and some other bits, I’ve seen this bike and it is a beauty, I’d buy it myself but funds are allocated elsewhere at the moment

That's cool, glad you worked a deal. This is pretty much my grail bike in a large size, but I was quoted a four figure sum that in my opinion was too much.. can't remember the wheels being offered either as part of any deal.

Get it up on here for us to see, don't be shy :twisted:

The seller dropped the two jerseys I bought off at work today, lovely chap who it seems has some connection to the brand from bitd, we talked briefly about him offering the frameset separately but he didn't seem keen.

Excellent- I thought the jerseys were reasonably priced, I like the jacket aswell.

I am sooooo keen on this bike. But as you say, it seems to be somehow overpriced. Its rare, but it seems odd that it should sell for more than the race lite mtb's that i going on Ebay. Is the seller on retrobike? Please connect if you are (im demantdk on ebay).

Back