Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-raci ... SwkotaDJgc

I'm thinking about this one...

Seller says a 52 top tube, surely not!?

Head tube/ forks look a bit steep?

What do you reckon?

Its not a bargain by any means and most of the bits look fit for the bin but I fancy a project!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks bigger than a 52 to me, have they measured the tube along the underside of the tube so you have half of the head/seat tubes to add as well?

Re:

I’m really enjoying my Ron Cooper. When I first saw this, apart from the decals I thought there were few clear indications it is a cooper, but then the photos are poor. Worth the starting price I reckon though.

Decided against but good price for someone
Not really, seat post is truly stuck, all the components are worn out and tatty. Not started the strip down but I expect a few more issues before days out!
Saving grace 98% certain Ron Cooper

Re:

I asked him if the seatpost was stuck and he said no! Said he'd just tried it!

Columbus tubing also. A precursor to SLX I think?

Glad someone on here got it anyway, will it fit you?

The seat post is well and truly stuck and I suspect there is a lot in the seat tube, I have freed off a lot in the past, but I dont hold out much for this, it might go to that person near chorley who is very good, has some secret method he will not share, seatpostman I think he goes by, or it will be caustic soda. I will weigh it when stripped but it will be a while off, I suspect the BB will be as bad as the seat post.
Columbus SL I think, forks are deddecci forget how to spell it.
Will it fit you yes spot on for size.
Ron Cooper has an exceptional good reputation for his frame building skills so it will be intriguing to find out how it rides

Back