Be wary of Mavic and Modolo goods on offer from china

mdvineng

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Seeing more and more of these offerings from China on ebay, anyone fancy a gamble :LOL: sorry cannot post direct links from the tablet.

They are also offering lots of Mavic and Campagnolo gems, all different sellers with zero feedback

Re:

mdvineng":8ip253nv said:
And now this bargain <a href="tel:122518868654">122518868654</a>

If you click down on the visit my eBay shop it brings up a different ebayer who has a legitimate business. This link you gave should be avoided as it's clear fraud & should be reported.

This has been going on for a while, saw several "too good to be true"-deals on groupsets with the same hallmarks a few months back.

Re:

It won't be a laugh when he accepts your offer just to get your personal details!!

:shock:

I would steer well clear of this mob altogether!!

:?

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":2wunbj07 said:
It won't be a laugh when he accepts your offer just to get your personal details!!

:shock:

I would steer well clear of this mob altogether!!

:?

My thoughts exactly :? There are a lot of dangerous people out there, best not stick your head above the parapet.

Well, I appreciate what you say both, thanks for your warnings, but every transaction on ebay exchanges personal details. Do we use it or not?

I'm not the biggest fan of ebay, but it has its advantages, being a virtual world wide monopoly.

In my opinion Paypal is much more scary than ebay itself when you talk about customers rights.
They necessarily have access to your banking details & like to act like a bank, but our banking regulations do not cover the likes of PP. PP is not a bank as we know it. I've had no problems over 12 years using them, but if you google 'Paypal rip offs' you'll get 1.3 million+ returns.... (You need to have a dedicated bank account for PP to be reasonably safe IMO)

I do, though, think it is very positive to have a sensible place online where we can discuss these things openly, & so, fair play to RB for providing it: )

Praise where it's due: )

Latest posts

Back