Campag 50th Anniversary levers £26.77

vcballbat

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

This chancer has some really nice stuff at ridiculously low prices...

.. and no feedback! I wonder what he's up to..

If it's too good to be true...

:roll:

Re:

I've had a put on something from one these Chinese sellers (£30 ish). I'm fully expecting to put in a claim for my money back lol

Re:

Caveat emptor

Just after forum member Longun had bought a Roberts Genesis frame off of Ebay, one looking suspiciously exactly the same appeared in a Chinese for sale ad :? :? :? :facepalm:

I have seen these all over the classic and steel pages on facebook. They take the photos, sometimes the whole ad from someone elses legitimate ad that's finished and just relist it for a bargain price from China. Scam must work if people keep buying :)
There was a full Anniversary groupset in the wooden box for about £90 last week :)

Jamie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back