Dodgy tandem frame?

Is there something wrong? I've seen a few odd designs for ladies / gents tandems BITD LOL

Shaun

I am near ripon ( well 14 miles away ) but it aint me.I think you can say that with the age of it it is not likely to fold up.If it was going to do that it would have done it a long time ago.however the weight may make the stoker fold up.Okay for a tootal along the canal tow path to the pub ( providing its not far )but for serious use!!!!! Whilst there is something good about old road bikes the same cannot be said of tandems.They just become heavy nasty lumps. cant see me bidding .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mdvineng, that looks very much the same frame, and while I am not into tandems, the one you posted is absolutely beautiful.

Jamie

Nothing specifically wrong with it, although the bracing is appalling and it will handle like wet pasta.

I once tried to impress an italian girl by making a bicycle out of spaghetti.

"just wait till I ride pasta......"

Latest posts

Back