Lots of 50's British road bike bits- GB, Cyclo, Primo, Dunlo

walkmanman

Senior Retro Guru
Hi folks,
Just bought a 50's Claud Butler but the frame condition wasn't what I was hoping it would be so I've decided to part it out and most of the bits are up on Evilbay. They is a GB Mk3 brakeset, GB Maes bars, Cyclo Benelux Mk7 rear derailleur and front shifter (pretty sure it's the same model), a Dunlop Special Lightweight wheelset with BH Defiance front hub and Bayliss Wiley flip flop rear set up for five speed close ratio gears so could be the wheels/bike only had time trial use?, a Primo steel stem (looks rare), Phillips rat trap pedals, a Chater-Lea lamp bracket and Brooks B17 Champion Narrow saddle. There's also what seems to be an especially rare/sought after Carradice handlebar bag which is quite likely 50's also, a Adie ping bell (a 'racing bell' for TT riders back then!)as well as some unbranded track bars that may also be from this period.
And I'll also be selling the above-mentioned frame shortly too. All parts (besides the frame!) are in very good condition and I've serviced and cleaned everything.
Any questions, let me know. Based in SE London for collection.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/buyinbitsandb ... 7675.l2562

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back