SABA EQUIPE S/S RACING BIKE COLUMBUS TUBING 199.99 FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippy1

Retro Guru
HI,i have a saba equipe single speed racing bike forsale{LITTLE MAN SIGN STAMPED ON FRAME}.it has Italian. lightweight Columbus tubing.condor wheels condor,saddle suade, dura ace brakes ,seat post,bars,campagnolo cranks,look pedals. size from centre bb to top of seat tube 61cm.approx. colour is red.The bike is very light and is in good condition.it has age related marks and scrstches but generally very nice condition.pm me with email and ill send pics.

Re: RELISTED ON EBAY-ANYONE INTERSTED??

NOW 240 POINDS ONO PLUS POSTAGE. ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS ONE?? 07751124554 TONY

Re: still forsale offers??

Will suit somebody between 6ft-6ft 5in. IF you like Italian Columbus lightweight bike which is light and fast and of vintage looks this could be one for you.Ideal for city riding.

Re: SABA EQUIPE S/S RACING BIKE COLUMBUS TUBING on ebay

Nope, can't find it. Could you please post the actual link to the sale.

Shaun

Re: SABA EQUIPE S/S RACING BIKE COLUMBUS TUBING on ebay

item no-152338305480 .Would post pics but I'm hopeless with uploading.maybe one of the moderators would be kimd enough to do link for me.thanks.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back