Eddy Merckx 7/11 and various super record campag parts

sheggers

Old School Hero
I've got a bunch of items up on ebay if anyone is interested, included an Eddy 7/11 frame (61cm), some Nuovo Record brake levers and gum hoods, a rear super record derailleur, record front derailleur, super record seat post and a Unicanitor saddle. No reserve and low starts.

Eddy can be found here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131620408328? ... 1555.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Not sure - how would I tell? The serial number on the bottom suggest it's a corsa extra and built late 80s so I presume it is an original. If I'm missing something please let me know - I don't want to sell stuff incorrectly! The bike wasn't mine from new - I bought the whole thing on ebay as a practice bike to strip, clean, scavenge a few parts and sell what I don't want.

I really don't know how you tell for sure, I've seen the original ones before, those were custom made for all of the team members. Maybe the originals didn't have a serial number? Or maybe they have a serial number that represents it's a team bike?

Re:

@sheard - I presume this isn't an original team bike - I imagine those had chrome rear drop outs - but happy for a real eddy expert to correct me!

Back